- Activities + Events
- Calendar of Events
- Attractions in OB
- Events in OB
- OB Farmers Market
- OB Historic Walk
- Parks in OB
- OB Business Directory
- Photos + Videos
Event Date + Time: Saturday, June 28, 2014 - 10:00am
Looking forward to our 35th Anniversary OB Street Fair & Chili Cook-Off on Saturday, June 28th, 2014. Check back here for more updates on vendors, music and all of the fun we will be planning!
BANDS can submit music bios to email@example.com starting Jan. 2, 2014.
VENDOR APPLICATIONS are available to download and send back by clicking on this link. Return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax to (619)224-2976 or mail to OBMA 1868 Bacon St., Suite A, San Diego, CA 92107. Call (619)224-4906 with questions.
ARTIST ALLEY Vendor Application available for download by clicking here. If you download the application, it must be received with your full payment before the date of the next price increase in order to be considered complete.
The 34th Annual Ocean Beach Street Fair & Chili Cook-off Festival offered attendees eclectic fun in the sun that’s great for all ages. More than 70,000 visitors throughout the day enjoyed tasty festival nosh, art, beachfront entertainment, shopping and more.
Festival highlights included:
- Five outdoor stages plus one indoor stage of continuous live music
- Artists’ Alley
- Community Mural Art Project
- Wonderland Children’s Area
- Wonderland II - All Ages Fun Zone
- Chili Cook-Off - click here for the winners
- Beachside Beer Garden & Spirits
- Bloody Mary Competition between local bars and restaurants
- Food vendors and local restaurant fare
- Unique handcrafted merchandise: clothing, accessories and more
- ClimbIt Wall
- Raffle with prizes from more than 20 local businesses. Thanks to all of the local businesses who made very generous contributions to the raffle.
- Celebration of Wonderland Amusement Park's 100th Anniversary
- Bike Valet (SDCBC) was hosted by Therapie Day Spa
- Jaylin Brown will kicked off the Street Fair with the National Anthem at the Main Stage
Thanks to the many sponsors of this year's event:
A special thanks to this year's parking lot sponsors, as the event would not happen
without their generaous support!
Sunset Parking, Rite Aid, Sunset Garage, Hodad's, Maxoto Auto Service, Mallory's, Starbucks, Newport Ave. Antique Center, Bravo's Mexican Bistro, Union Bank, Dr. Eli Ben Moshe, US Bank, OB Tire Center, Hirmez Brothers.